Indoor Air Quality for Homes
Enjoy Healthy Air & Bring Relief to Family Members Suffering from Allergies, Asthma, and Other Respiratory Conditions.
We offer a wide range of whole-house healthy air solutions including:
- Professional DEHUMIDIFIERS for damp basements. These triple the performance of standard models with less than two-thirds the operating cost. Humidity control brings relief to allergy and asthma sufferers by eliminating dust mite allergens and mold spores from your home’s air.
- Whole-house HUMIDIFIERS for use in heating season. Home humidification is the process of artificially regulating and adding moisture to the air in your home. Home humidity can provide many benefits to your home, health, and comfort. An optimal humidity level for your home is between 30 to 50 percent.Low humidity can lead to many upper respiratory problems, such as colds, flu, viruses, and increased allergy & asthma symptoms. It can also cause sore throats, itchy eyes, dry skin, bloody noses, chapped lips, painful static shock and even an increase in snoring.A whole-house humidifier delivers the right amount of moisture throughout your home, working to reduce the effects of dry air. Installed directly to your home heating system, a whole-house unit integrates with the blower system on your HVAC system and draws water from your water supply. You can easily have a humidifier installed when replacing your heating and cooling system or have a humidifier fitted to your current unit. Learn more about the benefits of a whole-house humidification system.
- Whole-house AIR CLEANERS. The most cost-effective and efficient way to clean your home’s air is with a filter, electronic air cleaner and/or UV air scrubber incorporated into your heating and cooling system. We offer solutions that will eliminate up to 99.98% of indoor pollutants, including: dust, pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, cooking fumes, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that come from cleaning products, modern construction materials, and stain-resistant carpeting and fabrics. If you would like to learn more about this Air Scrubbing Product, Click Here!
- Energy-efficient VENTILATION. Before the introduction of energy-efficient home construction, ventilation was not a concern. Homes were drafty. Now homes are built tighter, and older homes have been retrofitted with increased insulation, weather stripping and energy-efficient windows and doors. Simply put, today’s homes do not get adequate air. Pollutants get trapped in the home environment. We offer solutions that exchange stale inside air with fresh outside air while retaining seasonal heating and cooling.
- COMBUSTION ANALYSIS and CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING. Deaths by carbon monoxide are rare, but long-term low-level exposures are alarmingly common. But because symptoms are so similar to those of colds, flu and other respiratory conditions, they often escape diagnosis by medical professionals. We analyze combustion and make necessary adjustments to all your fuel-burning appliances as part of every annual tune-up.
Schedule an Appointment with Ranck
Learn more about indoor air quality and the viable solutions we offer that can help eliminate up to 99.98% of indoor pollutants. Call us today at 888-997-2625 or contact us online to restore the quality of air in your indoor spaces. Start your journey to better indoor air quality for your Lancaster County home. We would be glad to help you breathe easier!