Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
Have you considered geothermal technology to heat and cool your home? If you’re planning on replacing your existing heating and cooling system, consider the cost and energy savings that a geothermal heating and cooling system can provide.
Benefits of Geothermal Technology
Geothermal Technology can help:
- Cut Your Cooling & Heating Costs 75%-80%
- Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Drastically Reduce the Cost of Your Hot Water
- Improve Year-Round Comfort With Humidity Control
- Eliminate or Reduce Soot, Fumes or Carbon Monoxide Gases
What is Geothermal Technology?
Geothermal Technology is the world’s most advanced, most cost-efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system. While most solar-based systems only heat your home, geothermal energy, powered by the earths renewable energy, cools and heats. In warm weather, heat is extracted from your home and transferred to the ground. In cooler weather, heat is drawn from the ground and transferred to your home.
The whole Geothermal process operates at a fraction of the cost of a standard system. Homeowners who have purchased geothermal equipment are not only concerned about the environment but are also interested in drastically reducing utility costs for years to come.
Tapping the Underground
Before deciding on Geothermal Technology consider:
- Conducting a home energy audit to determine the size of the system needed.
- Finding a certified contractor like Robert H. Ranck Inc. that is experienced with Geothermal installation.
- Surveying the land area to determine placement of underground pipes. If the area is ample a backhoe can be used for horizontal loops in shallow trenches. If the area is limited, a drilling rig is used for deeper, vertical loops.
Why Consider Geothermal?
- 30% of Your Investment Returned through Federal Tax Credits
- Up to 80% Savings Reduction on Annual Energy Bills
- FREE Hot Water as a BONUS Every Summer
- Eliminates the Noise of Annoying Outside Units
- DOUBLE the Life of Traditional Systems
- Special Financing Programs Available, with approved credit
- Utility Rebate Programs
- Return on your Investment in as little as 3 Years.
If Your Current Heating Fuel Source Is:
Your Years to Expected Payback Are:
Fuel Oil or Propane
Electric (Air-source heat pump)
We’ll visit to conduct a thorough analysis of your home and property so that you’ll know:
- If Geothermal makes sense for you
- What type of installation your home will require
- The cost of your installation
- Your projected utility savings and anticipated payback
- Your projected savings AFTER payback
- Your financing options
If geothermal doesn’t make sense for you, we’ll offer detailed suggestions for other ways you can save energy in your home with a more modest investment — or even no investment at all.