Since its inception in 1953, Robert H. Ranck Inc. has always strived to maintain a high level of quality work and customer satisfaction. It is our valued employees that have allowed us to continue building on that commitment so that we can continue to give you our very best service.
- 1953 – Bob Ranck bought the first company truck
- 1957 – Purchased the existing property on Marietta Ave.
- 1970 – With five employees the company’s main focus was plumbing, heating and residential new construction
- 1983 – Added air conditioning installation and service
- 1987 – Bob Ranck retired. Jay Denlinger, Glenn Brubaker and Joe Ranck became majority partners
- 1989 – Built current shop
- 1990 – Company grew to 22 employees
- 2002 – Randy Miller and Kevin Wenger became partners
- 2008 – Remodeled the barn into the HVAC warehouse
- 2009 – Relocated office from existing house to second floor of shop
- 2011 – Purchased Lin Good & Sons
- 2011 – Company grew to 44 employees
- Present – Continue to be an honest, straightforward company serving families in Lancaster, Berks and York Counties
- To be an honest, straightforward company, faithful to both customers and employees.
- To be the industry leader in HVAC, plumbing and customer service throughout Lancaster, Berks and York Counties.