The Service Technician at Ranck Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Technician responsibilities include:
- Complete commercial and residential preventative maintenance on heating and cooling equipment
- Diagnose and repair commercial oil, and gas heating equipment, air conditioning units, and heat pumps units
- Diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make other necessary repairs
- Safely service various types of equipment related to gas, oil and propane products. Includes servicing and installing of heat pumps, geothermal systems and air condition systems
- Drive service vehicle to customer site
- Perform necessary service work in a safe and professional manner.
- Provide all customers with consistent, quality service in accordance with company procedure
- Positively promote the company’s products and services, develop equipment leads, and sell service contracts
We are currently seeking an HVAC Technician with 5 plus years of experience with servicing oil, heat pump, gas furnace, and AC. Experience with plumbing work is preferred.
We take care of our team by offering a very comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Industry leading compensation.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Focus on the client’s needs, not high-pressure sales.
- ON CALL PAY IS DOUBLE TIME & pays port to port.
- 20 miles service radius around the Lancaster and Akron offices.
- A valued Work-Family balanced environment.
- Generous spiff programs focusing on serving the client’s needs.
- Company provides vehicle with company stocked tools for qualified positions.
- Tool allowance program for basic hand tools/Company provided uniforms/Continuous training.
- Great team atmosphere and company sponsored activities throughout the year.
- 401(k) plan with company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Six (6) Paid Holidays with one (1) floating.
- Full-time employees receive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance provided by Ranck; Voluntary benefits also offered.
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – email@example.com