The Service Technician at Ranck Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the company. Technician responsibilities include:
- Complete commercial and residential preventative maintenance on heating and cooling equipment
- Diagnose and repair commercial oil, and gas heating equipment, air conditioning units, and heat pumps units
- Diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make other necessary repairs
- Safely service various types of equipment related to gas, oil and propane products. Includes servicing and installing of heat pumps, geothermal systems and air condition systems
- Drive service vehicle to customer site
- Perform necessary service work in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform necessary service work in a safe and professional manner
- Provide all customers with consistent, quality service in accordance with company procedure
- Positively promote the company’s products and services, develop equipment leads, and sell service contracts
We are currently seeking an HVAC Technician with 5 plus years of experience with servicing oil, heat pump, gas furnace, and AC. Experience with plumbing work is preferred.
To take care of our team, the company offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- The Best PTO In The Industry – Get Time Off In Your First Year
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Paid for by the Company
- Continuous Training
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or fax your resume to- 717-664-8144.