Experienced plumber to service equipment for our residential/small business customers. Expertise of pumps, water heaters, water conditioning & softeners, and other residential repairs/ troubleshooting is a must. Electrical and HVAC experience helpful.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience in residential plumbing services
- Must be professional, customer service oriented, and demonstrate attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
To take care of our team, the company offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- The Best PTO in the Industry – Get Time Off in Your First Year
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Paid for by the Company
- Continuous Training
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – email@example.com