Experienced plumber to service equipment for our residential/small business customers. Expertise of pumps, water heaters, water conditioning & softeners, and other residential repairs/ troubleshooting is a must. Electrical and HVAC experience helpful.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience in residential plumbing services
- Must be professional, customer service oriented, and demonstrate attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
We take care of our team by offering a very comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Industry leading compensation.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Focus on the client’s needs, not high-pressure sales.
- ON CALL PAY IS DOUBLE TIME & pays port to port.
- 20 miles service radius around the Lancaster and Akron offices.
- A valued Work-Family balanced environment.
- Generous spiff programs focusing on serving the client’s needs.
- Company provides vehicle with company stocked tools for qualified positions.
- Tool allowance program for basic hand tools/Company provided uniforms/Continuous training.
- Great team atmosphere and company sponsored activities throughout the year.
- 401(k) plan with company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Six (6) Paid Holidays with one (1) floating.
- Full-time employees receive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance provided by Ranck; Voluntary benefits also offered.
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – firstname.lastname@example.org