HVAC Installer / Technician
Experienced HVAC Installer / Technician to install and/or service heating/AC equipment for our residential/small business customers. Experience with the service and install of all heating equipment, including natural gas and Propane required. Electrical and AC experience helpful.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in residential HVAC services
- EPA refrigerant certification required
- Nate certification beneficial
- Must be professional, customer service oriented, and demonstrate attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
We take care of our team by offering a very comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Industry leading compensation.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Focus on the client’s needs, not high-pressure sales.
- ON CALL PAY IS DOUBLE TIME & pays port to port.
- 20 miles service radius around the Lancaster and Akron offices.
- A valued Work-Family balanced environment.
- Generous spiff programs focusing on serving the client’s needs.
- Company provides vehicle with company stocked tools for qualified positions.
- Tool allowance program for basic hand tools/Company provided uniforms/Continuous training.
- Great team atmosphere and company sponsored activities throughout the year.
- 401(k) plan with company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Six (6) Paid Holidays with one (1) floating.
- Full-time employees receive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance provided by Ranck; Voluntary benefits also offered.
Our Service techs are dispatched from home and therefore take their vans home every night. In addition, we have access to cutting edge technology to help you do your job.
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – firstname.lastname@example.org