HVAC Installer / Technician
Experienced HVAC Installer / Technician to install and/or service heating/AC equipment for our residential/small business customers. Experience with the service and install of all heating equipment, including natural gas and Propane required. Electrical and AC experience helpful.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in residential HVAC services
- EPA refrigerant certification required
- Nate certification beneficial
- Must be professional, customer service oriented, and demonstrate attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
To take care of our team, the company offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- The Best PTO in the Industry – Get Time Off in Your First Year
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Paid for by the Company
- Continuous Training
Our Service techs are dispatched from home and therefore take their vans home every night. In addition, we have access to cutting edge technology to help you do your job along with continuous training.
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – email@example.com