The Excavation Laborer position has a variety of responsibilities. Your day may start by loading equipment or materials for the days job. You will be required to perform manual labor tasks, including lifting, shoveling, operating jack hammers, cleaning of equipment, etc. A laborer will assist in the piping as related to water and sewer line installations. You may also be asked to operate non-CDL licensed vehicles.
- To provide installations and repairs of residential and commercial water and sewer systems.
- Provide support to other departments as requested.
- Prepare job sites for excavation services.
- Support equipment operator during trenching.
- Setting up traffic control devices.
- Assist in pipe laying of water and sewer lines.
- Assists other employees with drain opening or cleaning.
- May operate gas or electric powered machinery or tools.
- Delivery of equipment and materials to the job site.
- Clean up of work areas, including spoils from excavation, matting for surface protection.
- Will learn how to use lasers for pipe leveling.
- Will learn the operation of company owned equipment.
- Work efficiently and always pays attention to safety.
To take care of our team, the company offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- The Best PTO In The Industry – Get Time Off In Your First Year
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Paid for by the Company
- Continuous Training
Join our highly trained, top notch, professional team at Ranck.
If interested, please apply below or email – email@example.com