COVID – 19 Safety Measures
The COVID – 19 pandemic continue to be a very serious and evolving situation. As a locally owned and operated business, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, team members, and community is taken seriously at Ranck. We continue to stay informed and are following the advice of the CDC and the PA Department of Health. Ranck is an essential business, and we are here for you.
If we are scheduled to come to your home and you or any members of your family have experienced any of the coronavirus symptoms, please let us know. If you call to schedule one of our CSRs may ask you this question. In most cases, we will ask to reschedule our visit.
While we are at your home or office:
- Our Team Members will be practicing safe, social distancing and we will strive to minimize any contact with our customers. Our technicians will gladly communicate with you via cell and/or Facetime.
- Note: If there is a need for any face to face communication, our technician will be wearing a mask and we kindly ask you to wear one as well. We will also maintain a very safe distance – at least 10 feet.
- Our Team Members have been encouraged to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water and will be using hand sanitizer as well.
- Our Team Members will be wearing booties, gloves and masks.
- If you would, please disinfect any surfaces such as door knobs our technicians may have to use prior to our arrival. This effort would be appreciated.
Ranck greatly appreciates all of its customers and we certainly appreciate your understanding of these measures as we work through this situation with the rest of America.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.