Spring is officially one month away which excites many homeowners but also means that it’s time to prepare for the warm weather ahead. Maintenance is key when getting ready for spring and summer days. Read our top five tips to help you transition into the spring season with ease.
- Clean Your Gutters – This is a good idea to do at least twice a year. So when the snow is seeing its last days, check your gutters for any signs that your roof may need replacing if you find pieces of asphalt in the gutter bottoms. But also clear them out of any debris so water can flow easily through.
- Lookout For Termites – In the spring, termites swarm to find wood to burrow in. If you see a bunch of winged insects flying around exterior wood this could be a sign of termites and you should call a pest control professional right away to avoid an expensive problem later on.
- Check Sprinklers and Hoses – Make sure none of the heads of hoses are broken or damaged and check to see if water is flowing easily through after a few minutes. If not, there could be a blockage in the system that needs to be unclogged.
- Schedule an Air Conditioning Service – Just because your air conditioner is cooling down the house, it doesn’t mean it’s working efficiently. Hire a licensed professional to service your AC unit before the summer and make sure to change air filters each season.
- Get Your Soil Ready – Spring is the time to prepare your grounds for summer nights with family friends. Clean off any benches, chairs, the deck, and outdoor entertainment equipment to welcome guests over. Also rake beds of leftover winter debris so that your lawn is in tip top shape for warm weather!
With these 5 tips for outdoor spring maintenance, you will be ahead of the game when summer rolls around! Call us today to schedule an appointment for tune-ups or repairs!
We use water everyday in our homes. From washing clothes and cleaning dishes to using it for showering or drinking. Water has so many important uses in our homes so it’s crucial that it is safe and void of any impurities. A water conditioning system makes sure your home’s water is safe for every day use and cleansed of any metals that contribute to “hard water.” Before installing a water conditioning system homeowners can notice a weird taste, funky smell and inefficient water supply. Here are top five benefits of adding a water conditioning treatment system to your home water supply.
- Cleaner Clothes: With a water conditioning system, clothes become softer since hard minerals trapped in the fabric are sifted out. Fabrics end up lasting longer and whites stay whiter without the hard water making them gray.
- Extend Appliance Life: any appliances that use water such as dishwashers, coffee makers, ice makers, etc. will last longer with a water conditioning system, helping you in the long run avoid purchasing new appliances.
- Better Looking Dishware: If you notice hard water marks on glasses, dishes that aren’t completely clean or dirty silverware, a water conditioning system can be the solution. By sifting out impurities in your water supply, you will see a major difference in shinier silverware, cleaner dishes and no water marks on glasses.
- Safer Water: It’s no secret that tap water can contain some scary things. Chemicals, bacteria and microorganisms can live in tap water unfiltered. A water conditioning system install does the job to ensure any impurities are filtered out, leaving just pure, clean water that tastes better.
- Hair and Skin Benefits: Hard water rinses out the natural oils in your skin and hard, leaving both dry and brittle. Just like using a moisturizer or conditioner, a water conditioning system provides “softer” water that coats skin and hair instead of stripping away necessary oils and minerals.
These are just some benefits of the many associated with installing a water conditioning system. Make the switch by calling Ranck and setting up an appointment today!