- The average experience of our field technicians is 17 years.
- All lead technicians are NATE certified, a nationally recognized 3rd party Technician Excellence Program.
- We provide an average of 530 hours of ongoing training per year.
- Our home comfort technicians are certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency for the proper handling of refrigerants.
- We are one of only a few Lancaster area contractors certified in carbon monoxide and combustion analysis by the National Comfort Institute.
“I’ve been a Ranck customer for over 20 years; the technicians are unfailingly polite, helpful and respectful, and perform thorough, professional work. Also Ranck responds in a very timely manner — including emergency situations. I wouldn’t go anywhere else at this point.” —Barb U., Willow Street