Would you like to learn how to properly maintain your equipment and avoid unexpected repair calls?
The answer is a RHR’s Preventive Maintenance Service. On average, seven out of ten repair calls are for systems that were not properly maintained. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled maintenance on your heating and air conditioning system can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%. Most plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs, including those expensive after-hours calls, could have been prevented with regular seasonal maintenance. There’s no better guarantee to energy efficiency and savings than regular maintenance.
Among the benefits our Preventive Maintenance Service customers enjoy are:
- Priority service for plumbing, heating and air conditioning calls (routine or emergency), even during the busiest seasons, you come first.
- 10% Discount on all heating, cooling and plumbing repairs.
- 5% Discount on any heating or ac replacement equipment.
- Regular Preventive Service — longer equipment life / lower energy costs.
- Peace of Mind — seasonal service and monthly filter-change reminders. Relax, we will call you, when it is time to schedule, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Seasonal Tune-ups and Safety Inspections (especially important for fuel-burning equipment). We will assess your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems to ensure they are in safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings, and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED. If you’re not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- Transferable. Your Maintenance Services agreement can either be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
- Save 10%, 20% or More off Regular Service Calls.
- Join over 3,000 of Your Neighbors and enjoy the convenience of Maintenance Services Agreement.
- Robert H. Ranck has Service Agreements Available for: Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas Units, Oil Burners, Heat Pumps, Plumbing, Water Softeners, Water Conditioners, UV Lights, Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers.